“Kill the pig. Cut her throat. Spill he blood.” Is the chant Jack started after getting his first kill. Jack is a tall redheaded English boy that is around twelve years old. He is the Antagonist of the book “Lord of the Flies”. His personality is the complete opposite of Ralph's (Protagonist) by being controlling and barbaric.
- When the group decided to elect Ralph as leader and not Jack he was upset, “ The freckles on Jack's face disappeared under a blush of mortification.” This shows how he lusts for power but Ralph did let him become the leader of the choir as hunters.
- “(He) painted (his) face...” This shows how Jack is becoming more and more savage and wild being hunting crazed.
- “I cut the pig's throat-” At this point we can see that Jack is willing to kill without remorse, no consideration for other life.
- Soon Jack was power crazed and did not want Ralph being the leader anymore and said this as he stormed off “I'm not going to play any longer. Not with you.”
- Jack wrenched free and swung at Ralph with his spear.” At this point we know Jack is willing to kill other people and has converted into a complete savage.